PCC Aerostructures offers global, world-class, full-service finishing capabilities including eco-friendly coatings, FAA approved repair, and light benchtop assembly.
Many jobs can be bid complete to reduce cost and lead time.
- Nadcap Approvals at all Sites
- FAA and EASA Part 145 Repair Station
- Nondestructuve Testing
- Shot Peening: Automated and Manual
- Anodizing: Boric-Sulfuric, Sulfuric, Chromic, and Tartaric Sulfuric Acid
- Plating Processes: Chrome, Nickel, Copper, Cadmium, Zinc-Nickel
- Painting and Coatings: DriLube, Teflon, EMI/RFI Sheilding, and Conventional Finishes
- Thermal Spray
- Large part capability in all common aerospace materials
- Grinding, Superfinishing
We have added three specialized processing companies to round out your one-stop solution. Please visit each site page for more information.