PCC Aerostructures Corona was founded as Arnold Engineering in 1971 on the simple idea of being the best - supplying the best components and service by using the best equipment and people. The company’s unwavering commitment to this business approach has led to three business expansions and an 78,000 sq. ft. facility in Corona, California.
PCC Aerostructures Corona serves commercial aerospace and defense customers with a broad array of machined aluminum and titanium components and assemblies. The company’s 5-axis soft and hard metal mills cover a comprehensive workpiece requirements space from small to long bed ensuring that most work packages are bid complete using optimal equipment for cost, quality, and delivery.
Formerly Noranco Corona Division, the facility was acquired by PCC in October 2015.
- Hard Metal Machining
- 5-axis milling to 167 x 114 x 23 in (4,239x 2,893 x 584 mm)
- Aluminum Machining
- 5-axis milling to 256 x 98 x 59 in (6,498 x 2,487 x 1,497 mm)
- Bench Assembly
- Small to medium mechanical and structural assemblies
Products & Services
Wing Components and Assemblies
- Flap Tracks
- Flight Control Surface Panels and Substructure
- Rib Posts and Splice Plates
- Wingtip Caps
- Wing to Body Fairing Skins, Details, and Kits
- Air Inlet Ducts
- Engine Mounts
- Nacelle and Thrust Reverser Component Kits
- Floor Beams
- Fuel Floors
345 Cessna Circle Suite 102
Corona , CA 92880